The first of its kind, universal 40/50 pound draw Rapture Compact Take-Down Bow
The Rapture riser is an aluminum skeletal design with a universal arrow rest. This innovative design will enable the archer to use 1 bow in 4 different configurations. The Rapture can be used right handed (1) or left handed (2) and set at a 40 lb. draw (3) or a 50 lb draw (4) using the same limbs and string, simply by reversing the direction of the limbs. The arrow rest is on the center-line of the bow with the string and the skeletal stock gives the archer a good window of sight for alignment to the target.
Each riser is flat black anodized for a durable surface finish with sure grip sides added. The limb material is the Supersil Poly- Resin Fiberglass which is the same material as Xpectre’s other bows.
- Compact Take Down Design Made in th USA
- 40/50# Draw (Draw weight dependant on how bow is strung) rated at a 30 inch draw.
- Anodized Alumumin Riser and Fiberglas Limbs
- Arrow Rest and Pouch/Quiver included
- Available with 3- 30 inch Arrows
- Dacron String included, 48" Length
- Stored Length - 23inches (without 30"arrows)
- Assembled length - 48 inches
- Riser Length - 11 1/2"
- Riser Width - 1 inch (recently update grip!)
- Riser Depth - 3/4 inch
- Limb Length - 22 inches
- Bow Weight - 1lbs 12 ounces (includes Riser, Limbs, String, Pouch and Arrows)